Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Study Week 1

This post is not a day late because I forgot...it's a day late because the website was being weird yesterday.
Now that we have that out of the way I can tell you about my stimulating week...NOT...I've been studying, or going to class, literally every minute since Alyssa left.  Occasionally I will meet Bre at a cafe to study as opposed to getting distracted by my computer whilst studying in my apartment, but it pretty much all centers around the studying.  
On Thursday I did get a chance, finally, to go to the farmer's market (which I haven't done since the beginning of the semester because I had class on Thursday mornings).  Bre and I got churros and I bought lots of fruit and a bouquet of peppermint roses (which I can never resist, they are my favorite flower).  
On Saturday I went over the Paige, Hilary, and Bree's for dinner and then to Tammy's 21st birthday party but since I'd been studying all day and had more to do, I left at about 2:30.  Other than that it's been pretty chill.
Yesterday I got to see my girls again, I had dinner with them and helped them study for their English finals, which are today.  Later tonight I am heading over there for a couple hours to babysit while their mom gets fitted for her dress for her brother's wedding at the end of June.  My job is to make sure they study for math, why they put me in charge of that particular subject I will never know.  At least it is elementary school math, I think I can still handle that...
In addition, this week officially marks the beginning of my countdown...17 days until I am back with my family, I get to meet Wally, and I can breathe Rocky mountain air again!!!


¡Hasta la semana que viene!
xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment