Monday, June 20, 2011

And so it comes to an end...

So I have finally made it back to Colorado, 9 1/2 months later.  Therefore, this will be my last blog post for awhile at least. This past week has kind of been a blur or despedida dinners and goodbyes.
Somehow I managed to get all of my stuff into only 3 bags (1 checked bag, 1 carry on bag and my laptop bag).  Amazingly my checked bag was 100 pounds lighter than my bags on the way home.  I am very proud of myself.  
It is still kind of surreal.  I don't completely feel like I'm home, but I know that I'm not going to back to Spain.  I'm kind of in a limbo position.  The only time I've been sad so far was on the plane from Madrid to Philly when I realized that this amazing chapter of my life was closed.  I am really glad that this chapter was able to close without any regrets except that I never met Antonio Banderas.  Of course there are more places that I wish I had traveled/gotten over the fear of traveling by myself, but I wouldn't consider that a regret. I had such a great time in Murcia this past year and I wouldn't trade it for anything!


¡Besos para siempre! 
xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment