Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Turnover week

Sorry, I am aware that it is Tuesday and not Monday...I don't really have a good excuse, I was just lazy yesterday.
So this week was kind of like a turnover week.  Everyone who was only staying for a semester is starting to head out and all of the new Americans came for orientation last Friday.  We started off the festivities on Tuesday since one of the English girls was heading to France for her 2nd semester the next day.
(left to right: Tammy, Paige, Me, Karen, Claire...I don't know either of the guys)
Then on Friday we had a birthday party/going away party for my friend Lauren, who is going back to the states.  Then on Saturday a HUGE group of us (mostly newbies) went out for tapas and then I showed a few of them the best bars on a Saturday night, which were not, in fact, a whole lot of fun because there was a pub crawl in Alicante hosted by the international social group thing so most people were either there or studying.  In the first picture we have Camila, Kelsie, and Kimi.  In the next it's Trevor.  And the last picture is Andy, Amelia, Becky, and Trevor.  Andy is my new flatmate!! Yay for finally having some company in this apartment! He's also an ISEP student, therefore also a junior in college.  He is from New Hampshire and goes to school in Florida.  All in all, it has been a pretty mellow week.  I will not be writing until Tuesday again next week, but this time I've given you all fair warning!  I'm off on another adventure! Where to...? You'll just have to wait and find out : )


¡Hasta la semana que viene!
حتى وقت لاحق
xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment