Monday, December 13, 2010

P.S. Happy (C)han(n)uk(k)a(h)!!



Yes I did just cover all 16 different transliterations of that word.

So I had a little Channukah party for some of my friends here in Murcia, everyone was British and American, but only a couple of them actually knew what Channukah was about so that was fun.  I told the story and we lit the candles.  I wanted to play dreidle, but I couldn't find one here, nor in London or Madrid, so it was candles, latkes, and stories for us.  It was a lot of fun though.  Then I actually had a class on Thursday, for the first time in a week and a half.  It was my cuentos class, which is fine, but it's kind of a boring class since she tends to just read stories to us which I don't have to pay attention to since my test is an easy version.  Then I just hung out on Friday and Saturday.  Saturday night two of my British friends had a Christmas party at their apartment which I attended.  I was supposed to dress up Christmasy but I don't actually have any red or green clothes so I just went with black.  The picture is of Paige, me, Annalisa, and Hilary.  We had a lot of fun.  Then I just hung out on Sunday again.  Not going to lie though, waking up this morning for class was horrible.  I almost didn't go... So now that I'm back in school for a week (Christmas vacations start next week) I guess I'm going to focus on that for awhile.  Other than that nothing too exciting happened this week.  


¡Hasta la semana que viene!
xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment