Monday, December 20, 2010

Just a weekend

Sorry guys, but as the title of this post suggests, this week was just a week with a weekend tagged on the end.  Nothing super exciting.  We did a have purple (we were all supposed to wear purple...not sure why) Christmas party where a friend of mine, who is on good terms with the club owner got us discounted drinks and a table for the whole night.  It was to say goodbye to the people who were only going to be here for a semester.  Anyhow, other than that it's just school for me.  
My American Girls!!

 Those of us who wore something purple

I suppose should warn all you avid readers out there (Alyssa...since I know you will read this about 7 times) I will not be posting anything until after New Years.  Instead of showering you with my witty banter next Monday I will be in Paris (aka I am supposed to be in Paris, but since I am exploring the world of French rail services I may or may not actually be there).  Thus, Merry Christmas (to those of you who celebrate) and Happy New Years to all!!


¡Hasta dos semanas!
xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment